Report an anticompetitive practice
You wish to report an anticompetitive agreement. They can take many forms and include:
- Price fixing between competitors;
- Geographic or customer market sharing;
- A distorted call for tenders;
- Sharing sensitive business information;
- A limitation of the markets.
You wish to report a company's abuse of its dominant position. They target the behavior of a dominant company in a market and may include:
- A refusal of sale;
- Tied sales;
- Discriminatory sales conditions;
- Predatory prices or loyalty rebates.
These practices can penalize other businesses and consumers. By providing us with information, you are helping us maintain the competitive balance.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. If your report does not relate to any of the above practices, it may not be processed.
If you are involved in an anticompetitive agreement with your competitors, see the page dedicated to leniency.