Report an anticompetitive practice
You wish to report an anticompetitive agreement. They can take many forms and include:
- Price fixing between competitors;
- Geographic or customer market sharing;
- A distorted call for tenders;
- Sharing sensitive business information;
- A limitation of the markets.
You wish to report a company's abuse of its dominant position. They target the behavior of a dominant company in a market and may include:
- A refusal of sale;
- Tied sales;
- Discriminatory sales conditions;
- Predatory prices or loyalty rebates.
These practices can penalize other businesses and consumers. By providing us with information, you are helping us maintain the competitive balance.